Has anyone Googled today? The geniuses at Google have implanted a streaming Pac-Man game on their front page. It only has one level, but–for someone who doesn’t find himself playing Pac-Man all that often (I’m not a “gamer”)–it’s endless fun and helps you forget what you intended to search this monstrous interweb for!
Well, g’day folks. After:
- 1 international flight
- 2 domestic flights
- 3 full-length movies
- 4 phone messages from Andrew Litschi (even before I got my new US mobile)
- 5 beard compliments (mostly from airport security personnel; my favorite: “Dude, you look like a terrorist–awesome!”)
- 6 manuka honey ice creams (courtesy of Air NZ; I’m counting the ones I conned the stewardess into giving me and the chick next to me AFTER our meals were finished)
- 7 days at my parents’ house in College Station
- 8 incredible–and incredibly cheap–breakfast tacos (thank you La Jalisco #2, Houston, TX!)
I’m finally ready to hit the trail to my new life in Oregon. I leave tomorrow morning, as close to 4am as I can muster.
Safe travels, folks…